We will continue to follow advice from Public Health Wales, the World Health Organisation and both local and national government on the current COVID-19 situation.
Those involved in any bowls activity should follow this general advice:
* Frequently clean your hands in soap and water, or with an alcohol-based hand rub.
* If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately and wash your hands.
* Avoid contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
* Avoid unnecessary contact with ‘high touch’ areas such as handrails, lift buttons, door handles, surfaces, etc.
* If you experience difficulty breathing, have a high temperature or cough, please stay at home and contact a medical advisor by phone. The NHS number in Wales is 111.
* Players are entitled, should they wish, not to shake hands or have any other form of physical contact with their opponents, fellow team members or officials (for example at the start and end of their match.)
* If you are considering attending a bowls event in any capacity and have recently returned to the UK from overseas, particularly affected parts of the world, please follow the advice from the UK Government contained here: