Following the release of the Welsh Government guidance for returning post firebreak, we can confirm the following:
- Bowls clubs can open following the end of the firebreak on November 9th at 12:01am.
- If you are aged 11 and over, you can play sport or exercise in a group of up to 30 people outdoors or 15 people indoors.
- Organised activity in simultaneous groups is allowed if the capacity is aligned to the UK Active Guidance.
To ensure we comply with above we have set out the following, which must be enforced:
- each rink is treated as a separate entity and can have a maximum of 8 people per rink
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Maximum 24 people in the facility at any one time
- Alternative rinks must be used
- Face coverings must be worn
- Players must stay within their own rink and leave immediately after playing. Do not mix with other rinks during and after play.
For Welsh Government’s FAQ’s please visit: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-regulations-guidance