Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting of the Company shall take place on THURSDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER at 7.30pm via zoom.
The position of ‘Director nominated by a Member’ on the BowlsWales Board will be up for election and voted by the Members.
Important Notes for Members:
• The Agenda for the meeting will be circulated at least 14 days before the GM in line with the current Articles.
• Nominations for this position can only be made by a Member holding voting rights. Nominations must be submitted (together with the nominee’s written consent) on the Company’s approved form. The approved form and associated information will be made available by request from the General Manager. Please ensure any nominations are received by the Company by Thursday 26th August at 12pm
• Proxy voting forms and full details shall be made available with the Agenda for the meeting and placed on the Company website.
• The chairman of the AGM will be Richard Palmer.
• Directors may attend and speak at all meetings of the Company.
• Please supply the names and email addresses of the Nominated Representatives who shall be attending the General Meeting to the General Manager so that the link to the Zoom meeting can be provided to the correct individuals. The deadline for the this is Thursday 9th September. After this date, the Nominated Representatives cannot be changed.